- Leaders & Managers Home
- Engaging the Community
- Exploring and Preparing for Community Involvement
- Recruiting Volunteers and Connecting to Opportunities
- Placing, Supporting, and Supervising Volunteers
- Encouraging and Delegating Tasks
- Retaining Volunteers and Keeping them Motivated
- Staff and Volunteer Relations
- Firing Volunteers
- Legal, Accountability, Risk Management, and Legislative Issues
- Volunteer Management Handbooks and Policies
- Human Resource Management Materials
- Supervision & Progress Reports
- Recording for Volunteer Programs
- Recognizing Volunteers
- Assessing the Program
Volunteer Management Handbooks and Policies
- Benefits of Policies
By internationally-recognized volunteerism expert Susan Ellis.
- Sample Volunteer Management Policies
By volunteer management expert and author Steve McCurley, part of a variety of volunteer management-related resources hosted by the National Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Association.
- Boulder Community Network Volunteer Guide
For volunteers assisting agencies with Internet-related projects via this Colorado-based not-for-profit organization.