- Virtual Volunteering Home
- Developing and Implementing a Virtual Volunteering Program
- Identifying and Creating Assignments for Online Volunteers
- Online Volunteer Resources
- Volunteer Manager Resources
- Volunteers with Disabilities
Sample Assignment: Proofreading
Web Site Proofreading
Arizona Pioneers' Home - Volunteers Association
Read and operate features on the Arizona Pioneers' Home Volunteers Association web site. Advise the web master of misspellings, broken links, confusing wording or navigation problems.
Estimated Time Requirement
5 - 10 hours
Time Allowed to Complete this Assignment
Does this assignment involve direct interaction with clients?
Volunteer Skills and Equipment Needed
- A computer and regular access to the Internet
- Excellent written communication skills, attention to detail and commitment to deadlines.
This site is new and currently undergoing extensive additions and changes. The volunteer may be required to perform more than one run through the site. We want it done by a person to insure user friendliness.
This opportunity is totally virtual (volunteer doesn't have to be on site at the organization)
This opportunity has no expiration date (this opportunity is always available unless currently filled)
You may be required to answer questions, participate in a telephone or online interview, or submit samples of your work before you are assigned this type of task.
This assignment is provided for reference purposes only. If you are seeking a virtual opportunity, please see our page on how to find virtual opportunities.