- Virtual Volunteering Home
- Developing and Implementing a Virtual Volunteering Program
- Identifying and Creating Assignments for Online Volunteers
- Online Volunteer Resources
- Volunteer Manager Resources
- Volunteers with Disabilities
When an agency asks you to do grants research, what they are looking for are corporations and foundations that fund organizations with missions and programs similar to their own agency.
There are many online resources you can use to find funding leads for an organization. Among them:
You can also visit a search engine or directory and type in certain keywords, such as:
Try looking for organizations on the Web with a similar focus, and seeing who their funders are (if they are listed on their Web site). Two places to begin your search:
Remember, volunteers should not contact a corporation, foundation, or other grantmaking organization without written permission to do so.